IN BLOWING ROCK:
The Historic Green Park Inn
Proud to host the 2013 WinterFest Wine Tasting and Auction!
The Green Park Inn is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is the Last of the Grand Manor Hotels in western North Carolina. For over 120 years this sprawling, Victorian style hotel has hosted presidents, notable authors, actors, socialites and captains of industry. Take a step back into a more genteel place and time, where courtesy and classic amenities such as nightly turn down service prevailed, and still do, at this Grand Dame of the High Country, while enjoying the modern comforts of complimentary WiFi throughout, flat screen HDTV in every room, and a full service Tavern and Restaurant under the direction of Blowing Rock’s only James Beard Foundation nominated chef, James Welch.
Winterfest Jan 24-27, 2013 (Friday & Saturday)
2 nights include:
- Accommodations (double occupancy)
- 2 WinterFest Wine Tasting and Auction Tickets
- 2 Chili Challenge tickets
- Live music Friday & Saturday
- Complimentary full breakfast each morning
- 10% discount on Sunday brunch
Rates Starting at $126.15 per person (Standard room, double occupancy, 2 night minimum)
- Add Thursday or Sunday for 50% off regular room rate!
- Victorian Suite = $216.25 per person (dbl occ)
- King Suite (Historic) = $177.15 per person (dbl occ)
- King Suite Balcony = $177.15 per person (dbl occ)
- Superior = $160.15 per person (dbl occ)
- Deluxe = $134.65 per person (dbl occ)
- Standard = $126.15 per person (dbl occ)
Please call 828-414-9230 for reservations. Details and pricing are subject to change!
Between January 24th & 27th
- 3 Nights in one of our cozy Royal Oaks Condo’s
- A “Welcome Basket” waiting in your unit
- (2) Tickets Friday Night for “CHILLIN' WITH THE HARRIS BROS” at the Blowing Rock School Auditorium
- (2) Tickets Saturday 11-3 for the “CHILLY CHILI COOKOFF” at the Blowing Rock School Gymnasium on Morris Street.
Be sure to enjoy “Hot Chocolate” - Saturday 10am in Downtown Blowing Rock
“Ice Carving” by the US Army Special Forces Ice Carving Team, Downtown Blowing Rock, Memorial Park, Saturday at Noon
Contact Kate Danner at Jenkins Rentals - 828-295-9888
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Chetola Resort Winterfest Package
Beautiful Chetola Resort, host of the famous Winterfest Polar Plunge and WinterFeast, is offering value priced packages for Winterfest, 2013. Stay in Blowing Rock’s premier resort. Dine in our new Timberlake’s Restaurant overlooking Chetola Lake. Come in out of the cold and pamper yourself in The
Spa at Chetola Resort. Packages are available in Chetola Lodge, The Bob Timberlake Inn or a spacious condominium. Condominium packages feature your third night free!
YOUR CHETOLA WINTERFEST PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Two or three nights accommodations in Chetola Lodge, The Bob Timberlake inn or a spacious
condominium of one, two, three or four bedrooms.
- Third night free in Condominiums
- $25 Gift Card to Timberlake’s Restaurant at Chetola Resort
- Breakfast each day of stay for guests staying in Chetola Lodge or The Bob Timberlake Inn
- Festival of Lights stays up through January 27, 2013!
- YOUR BEST VALUE - 3rd Night Free in Condominiums!
- Chetola Lodge - 2 night stay, breakfast each day of stay and a $25 Gift Card to Timberlake’s Restaurant from $347.
- The Bob Timberlake Inn - 2 night stay, breakfast each day of stay and a $25 Gift Card to Timberlake’s Restaurant from $451.
- Condominiums - 3 night stay and a $25 Gift Card to Timberlake’s Restaurant
from $418. 2 night stay and a $25 Gift Card to Timberlake’s Restaurant
For reservations, call 800-243-8652 (800) CHETOLA or visit www.chetola.com.
Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock
N. Main Street
Blowing Rock, NC 28605
Gideon Ridge Inn
Enjoy the 50-mile winter views from the top of Gideon Ridge. Sit by the roaring fire in the Library. Immerse yourself in our queen or king beds with all-cotton sheeting and down comforters. Gideon Ridge Inn is the classic country inn. Only a mile from downtown, but a great place from which to enjoy Blowing Rock.
Gideon Ridge Inn
202 Gideon Ridge Road
Blowing Rock, NC 28605
Westglow Resort and Spa
Winterfest Bed and Breakfast Special
Our luxurious in-house amenities include:
- Complimentary Aqua Did Parma toiletries
- 400+ thread count sheets
- Down alternative bedding made from European beech wood and a fill blended from Brazilian eucalyptus
- Monogrammed slippers
- Oversized Egyptian cotton robes
- Luxurious and plush bath towels
- Wireless internet connection
- Flat screen cable television with wireless headphones
- Portable DVD players with in-house movie library
- Private telephone and number for each room
* Does not apply to pre-existing reservations and cannot be used with any other promotions
* * * 711 Main Street * Blowing Rock, NC * * *
828-295-4300 or 800-456-5456
Q: Where should you stay during Winterfest?
A: As close to the events as possible!!! (See our location* info below.)
* LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION (and free parking!):
Walk across the street to the Chili Cook-off, concert & show and the Silent Auction,.Walk 1 block to downtown shopping, Children’s Events, Hayrides, Bonfires, and the Ice Carving DemonstrationWalk 10 mins. to the Polar Plunge, or ride the festival shuttleLocated next door to two of the area’s finest restaurants: Crippen’s and The Best Cellar
WINTER WELCOME RECEPTION: 3:30pm-5pm on Friday & Saturday
Mug of hot cider or steaming coffee, with light sandwiches or nachos – all included with your room stay!
HOTEL AMENITIES: Continental Breakfast, Indoor Pool & Hot Tub, Fitness Center, Lounge
The Village Inns of Blowing Rock
Third Night FREE! Winterfest Value Package
Save in Style
- Two Nights in a Deluxe Guest Room
- Free Third Night or Late Check Out
- 2 Chili Cook-off Tickets!
- Breakfast Each Morning
- Wine and Cheese Each Evening
- WiFi Internet Access
Walking distance to Downtown Blowing Rock
Crestwood Inn, Resort and Spa is excited to join the Village of Blowing Rock as we celebrate the fun and festivities at the 15th Annual Blowing Rock WinterFest! Take part in the all the weekend activities from the Chili Cook-Off to WinterPaws as well as the most popular event of the weekend….the icy Polar Plunge. There’s something for ALL age groups at Blowing Rock WinterFest.
We offer this terrific WinterFest package featuring 3 nights for the price of two. You can choose either Thursday, January 24th through Sunday January 27th or Friday, January 25th through Monday, January 28th.
The Winterfest 2013 package includes the following:
- Deluxe accommodations at Crestwood Resort and Spa – 3 nights for the price of 2
- Tickets to the Chili Challenge on Saturday, January 26
- Welcome bottle of wine in your room upon arrival
- Continental breakfast each morning
- 10% discount on all services at the Spa at Crestwood
- Complimentary use of the Spa facilities at the Spa at Crestwood featuring an indoor pool, steam room, sauna, workout room and relaxation room
- 24 X 7 concierge support during your visit
PACKAGES START AT JUST $130 PER PERSON (double occupancy)!
Downtown Blowing Rock at 153 Morris Street
Alpine Village Inn
Downtown Blowing Rock at 297 Sunset Drive
Stay with Homestead Inn or Alpine Village Inn during Blowing Rock Winterfest, January 24-27 for great rates! Plus, mention the code "snow" for a complimentary bottle of wine with any two-night stay during the festival!
Fall Creek Cabins
Private log cabins offering secluded wooded settings, creekside settings, and mountain view settings. Guests have access to 78 acres with hiking trails,
trout steam, and beautiful waterfalls.
Fall Creek Cabins:
Amenities at each log cabin include:
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Full Size Hot Tub (seats 5)
- Wood Burning Fireplace with complimentary firewood
- Covered Porch with rocking chairs & swing
- Gas Grill
- Picnic Table & Campfire Ring (complimentary firewood)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- DVD/VCR with movie library
- Digital TV – Basic Package
- All Linens included
- Private Phone (Free Local Calls)
Blowing Rock Winterfest 2013
January 24 - 27, 2013
Rent 3 nights - receive 4th night FREE
Valid on all group sizes (subject to total cabin accommodates).
Valid for Group size of 4 or less
Take $75.00 off Three Night Weekend Stays (off total reservation)